Homeless and Living in a Car
Benefits of adding your story to this website
If you are homeless and living in a car or van in North America we would like you to add your own story to our collection. Below I list the benefits of doing so. Please note that only if we choose to add your content to our website you will receive the benefits.
- This website (vandwellers.usefuladvice.org) uses AdSense advertising for income. 50% of the AdSense income will be split equally (using PayPal) between the homeless people who contribute their stories to this website.
Note: As a beneficiary of AdSense you are not allowed to click on this website's advertisement or to ask other people to do so. Doing so would cause Google to take actions against this website, decreasing or elimination its income (and your own income).
- You will get weekly reports on the number of visitors and income of the website.
- The story you contribute may include a link to your personal blog or website.
- You maintain all copyrights for your content. For example, you may use your own content elsewhere if you like and you can always remove your content by emailing us a request.
- It's free to add your content.
- People who visit this website might try to help you by making a money donation or a job offer. The chances are not high, but it's a possibility.